SOAR ONE-PIECE - ISLAND STRIPE
Reminiscent of the ‘80s, the Soar one-piece will never do you wrong. Its curve-hugging fit is sleek and slimming, while its front zipper lets you choose—a high-neckline or low teasing cleavage.
- Cheeky coverage
- String straps
- High neckline
- Center zipper with circle pull
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex
Model is wearing size: S
Measurements: Bust: 30B, Waist: 22, Hips: 35, Height: 5'5
Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Ris-k suit stays fabulous.
- Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- Switch up your look and alternate Ris-k suits. We all need our beauty rest, this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.