Here are a couple additional tips to keep your Ris-k in top-notch shape:
- Rinse your suit after swimming in the pool or ocean. The chemicals in chlorine and the salt from the ocean can make fabrics fade.
- Avoid ringing out your suit since this can stretch its fabric. Instead, roll it in a towel like a sleeping bag to remove any excess water.
- Switch up your look and alternate Ris-k suits. This allows the suit to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many years to come.
We’re sorry to hear! Contact us within 5 days of receiving your order via email at info@Ris-k.com or calling us at 626-782-7620. Please take a photo of any damaged or defective items so we can better assist you. If we’ve made a mistake on our end, we’ll send you a shipping label to cover the shipping costs.
We love to see our styles in action. For the chance to be featured, tag @ris_K_ in any photo with our swimwear.
2250 E 52nd Street
Vernon, CA 90058
- Our suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your Ris-k suit stays fabulous.
- 1. Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- 2. Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- 3. Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- 4. Switch up your look and alternate Ris-k suits. We all need our beauty rest this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.